Loving yourself and narcissism or selfishness are absolutely different things. Love is all about giving and receiving and if you can give enough care, attention and sympathy to yourself, most probably you can give it to others as well. You must have heard the old truth that we cannot love others if we cannot love ourselves. Love flourishes when we give it to other people, but love always starts with ‘me’. We are the only ones responsible for our life, choices and deeds so we just have no right to be neglectful of ourselves. However, I’ve never thought about why it’s so important to love yourself even though I completely agree with the statement. The reasons stated below show that loving yourself is really essential.
1. When you love who you are, you accept who you are
Indeed, I know perfectly well all my positive and negative sides and I accept them. It doesn’t mean I’m satisfied with all my traits. Loving yourself doesn’t mean that you should stop improving yourself. It just helps you realize that you are the only one, with your unique traits, qualities and potentialities. It gives a great sense of confidence. When you accept who you are, you feel no need to counterfeit someone or compare yourself to others. And this is the most powerful and inspiring feeling ever.
2. It gives you confidence and approval
We all love confident and charismatic people. This is our inner subconscious desire and you cannot do anything with it. Compassion is also important but when people need to talk to someone, they usually address a strong confident person. People who love themselves are more likely to get a better job, promotion and more friends and admirers. I think it’s a crucial reason to love yourself.
3. You will avoid self-reproach
Self-reproach, sorrow and sense of shame are the worst things a person can experience. Loving yourself means being less anxious and depressed and also less inclined to stresses and self-torture. A friend of mine was always dissatisfied with her weight, even though she was really a beautiful girl. She stuck to numerous diets and lost so much weight that she was forced to see the doctor. It’s a terrible yet common situation that shows lack of love to yourself.
4. When you love yourself, you look better
It’s really simple. You can concentrate on your strong points instead of bothering about your weaknesses and imperfections. Everybody has imperfections but most people don’t care about them. For example, I’m short and will never change it. Moreover, I hate high heels, can you imagine it? I’ve been obsessed with this problem for years and I couldn’t see that I have a nice body, beautiful eyes and kind heart. But when I accepted that imperfection about myself I became even more beautiful.
5. If you love yourself, you are more likely to have a better family life
When you love yourself, you know what you deserve. In this sense I’d like to follow my mom’s example. My parents still have a very tender and warm relationship, even though they’ve been married for more than 25 years. I’ve never noticed the slightest sign of contempt or lack of respect between them. I know perfectly well that my mom wouldn’t stand such a treatment. When you love yourself you will never be ill-treated. And this is very important for a healthy family life.
6. …and happier children
Children always try to copy their parents’ behavior, manners, views and literally everything. The ability to love is one of the crucial things your kids should adopt. But it will be impossible if the parent can’t display this ability. When you love yourself, you set a healthy and vital example for your kids. The researches have proved that a child’s success and happiness are largely determined by the experience he received in his childhood. That’s why if you want to teach your kids to love themselves, you should learn to love yourself first.
7. When you love yourself, the world around you changes
When we fall in love everything around us becomes more beautiful and appealing. Falling in love with yourself is no exception. It enables you to look at things, people and life from another perspective, better perspective. But the most important thing is that all these changes are about your perception only. Thus you can choose whether you love yourself and this world or not.
Self-love can make you a better person. It improves your physical, psychological and emotional state. Give it a try and you’ll see that you attract more good people and circumstances into your life. Do you agree with my list of reasons why it’s so important to love yourself? Share your thoughts, please.
மந்திரம் பெற்ற வழிமுறை மாலாங்கன் இந்திரன் சோமன் பிரமன் உருத்திரன் கந்துருக் காலாங்கி கஞ்ச மலையனோடு இந்த எழுவரும் என்வழி யாமே.
This psychic power Awakening techniques very powerful techniques using the Mantras, This is the three days event, daily only 1:30 minutes, whom wanted to participate this event contact directly and meet me directly, others not allowed this event. Male and Female all are welcome. only selected people are allowed this event others not allowed. . We first consider this body nature and its consisting 22 chakras which is start from human Legs to Human head, at 11 chakras and another eleven chakras is consisting about the head and reverse with the body in out circle. I will explain how can we practice this all chakras can be activated I mostly use the methods is some mixing methods which is awaken your biological psychological and soul nature. Therefore I am here consisting biological practice in 22 and afterwards I will consist the psychological then I will consist soul factor or spiritual factor. In between I will consist the methods which are also given one super natural power. I will slowly explain this all things basic to baseless. Basically first Biological Chakaras which is known to the Seven Chakras but tantric used the Eleven chakras which is follow: 1. The Artha Padma Chakra which is situated by Mid of the Two legs Palms in half on one foot and another half on one foot. 2. The Artha Ramya Chakaras which is situated by mid of the two legs or knees half in one leg and another half in one leg. 3. The next one is Moolathar Chakara which is situated in Starting Point of the Spinal Card or situated inside of the Anus. 4. The next one is Swatistana Chakaras which is situated by Third Spinal Card bone or the inside the testes or Sexual Glands. 5. The Next One is Manipuraka Chakaras which is located the Fifth spinal Card borne or inside of the navel or mid point 6. The Next is Artha Chandra Chakaras which is located in your two hand palms and this point is located in side of the seventh spinal card or above 2inches in the Navel point to below the two inches of the Heart point. 7. The next is Anakatha Chakaras its is Ninth spinal card bone or inside of the heart. 8. The next is Visuithi Chakaras it’s located by eleventh Spinal card or below the neck and spinal card midpoint it’s located inside of the vocal card. 9. The next is Artha Krishna Chakaras which is located by Two Eye bolls midpoint. 10. The Next is Anjna Chakras which is located by pineal glands or mid of the eye brow inside one and half inch inside. 11. The Last or End of the Biological chakras which is located by the mid of the head inside one and half inches.
These all the eleven chakras is located in the Biological Body inside and another Eleven chakras is located out of the Biological body and mingle with each chakras which is called negative chakras I will explain this chakras later. Because I am here first given the practices how can induce the biological chakras first then I will explain how can induce the outer chakras or negative chakras. by Jagadeesh krishnan PhD Psy. Psychologist and International Author Mobile:+91-9841121780, 9543187772, 9171617660 Land Line: 91-44-3346 0196
The first year of college is one of the best and the most interesting periods of life. You should be strong enough to step into the next stage of your life without doubts and hesitations. On the one hand, it can be stressing to leave your town and start communicating with the people you don’t know, but when you get used to the atmosphere, you’ll really appreciate and love the time spent in college.
Don’t overload your brain with different questions in order to avoid anxiety and fears. You’d better think positively and find more opportunities and pleasant moments during your first year of college. I don’t want to scare you and steal your desire to go to college, but a freshman year can be a challenging thing. I also found it difficult to handle my study when I was a first year student in my college. I couldn’t collect my mind and had no idea how to thrive in that difficult world. Later I bounced back and learned on how to manage my time properly. Moreover, I met a lot of new and exciting people who helped me to be on the positive wave. The main point I want to advise you is that the decisions you make during the freshman year will have a significant impact on your college study and the whole life. These pieces of advice will fill you with confidence and bravery to face harsh realities of the first year in college.
1. Don’t be afraid to leave your comfort zone
When I was a first year student I was a bit shy and I treated going to college as a huge life change. New circle of contacts made me hesitate to step outside my comfort zone. My strong traits of character helped me overcome my fears and inner constraint. There are many wonderful people who can give you a valuable advice and support if you cannot make up your mind to do something. That’s why you should try to be confident while expressing yourself. An active and funny college life will provide you majestic memories.
2. Don’t be afraid to ask for help
There’s a big amount of information you’ve got to know. You might understand how to register for classes, what the names of your professors are or how to do one or another task in a proper way. College is full of students who are former freshmen. They can give you a helping hand, if you don’t know something. Moreover, many professors, teachers and other college members can answer your questions. The sooner you delve into your college life the more chances you’ll have to get the reputation of a successful student and become knowledgeable.
3. Manage your time
Time management is an extremely important skill that will come in handy in everyday usage for the rest of your life. Your future success depends on the way you spend your free time. At college, it’s necessary to find time for studies and for having fun. One of the best ways to manage your time during the first year is to make a schedule. It will help you succeed and reach all goals you need. I always tried to set priorities in my study and paid more attention to the subjects I was really interested in. But it’s better to develop your skills in other subjects as well, because the professors expect you to be prepared and ready to answer.
4. Use the campus study resources
Many students complain about the lack of literature and about the high prices of textbooks. Why not use the resources offered by a college you’re studying at? There are many databases, labs and libraries, which can help you expand your mind. If you have some difficulties, you can get valuable information using e-books that are available through the college account. This abundance of information is created to improve the students’ skills and learning experience.
5. Set priorities
You should find time to cognize yourself and realize what really interests you. Take the responsibility for yourself and choose the list of majors you want to study. Sure, you have the right to change the majors during the course of your college career, but it’s desirable to make a right decision faster. If you’re not sure what subjects to choose, then try to visit a couple of classes in order to understand what is better for you.
6. Look for opportunities
As far as I know, every respected college has a range of student programs, competitions, part-time campus jobs. Plus, you can get acquainted with people who will help you start a successful career. When I was a freshman student I had a chance to take a 4 week course in Europe. Also, many of my friends worked as volunteers at local hospitals.
7. Learn how to prioritize
One of the hardest things to do is to prioritize a student’s life. I want you to know that the most important thing to do is to find balance in various activities of your life. It’s very difficult to deal with different subjects and students’ organizations at the same time. First of all, you need to learn how to manage your time, because it is a key component to academic success. Then you’ll be able to organize and prioritize your study, social and private life.
8. Join student organizations
Nowadays all college campuses offer you a big variety of student organizations. Different social and sport organizations can help you express yourself and discover your interests. As a student of the first course you need to make friends and get involved in different student communities. Your membership will improve your reputation in college and fill your busy student’s life with new emotions and adventures.
9. Enjoy student life
Your study at college can be tough, but this period of life is the most colorful. During you study, you develop your personality both mentally and physically and meet new friends. Moreover, you can have fun, fall in love and enjoy these four greatest years of your life.
I hope this article will rid you of all fears which keep you anxious about your first year. You need to remember that you are the only who’s responsible for your study. That’s why you should learn on how to manage your time and prioritize the main spheres of both college and private life.
Once upon a time, there was a herd of forest deer. In this herd was a wise and respected teacher, cunning in the ways of deer. He taught the tricks and strategies of survival to the young fawns.
One day, his younger sister brought her son to him, to be taught what is so important for deer. She said, “Oh brother teacher, this is my son. Please teach him the tricks and strategies of deer.” The teacher said to the fawn, “Very well, you can come at this time tomorrow for your first lesson.”
The young deer came to the lessons as he was supposed to. When others cut classes to spend all day playing, he remained and paid attention to the good teacher. He was well-liked by the other young bucks and does, but he only played when his class work was complete. Being curious to learn, he was always on time for the lessons. He was also patient with the other students, knowing that some learn more quickly than others. He respected the teacher deer for his knowledge, and was grateful for his willingness to share it.
One day, the fawn stepped in a trap in the forest and was captured. He cried out in great pain. This frightened the other fawns, who ran back to the herd and told his mother. She was terrified, and ran to her brother the teacher. Trembling with fear, crying big tears, she said to him, “Oh my dear brother, have you heard the news that my son has been trapped by a hunter’s snare? How can I save my little child’s life? Did he study well in your presence?”
Her brother said, “My sister, don’t be afraid. I have no doubt he will be safe. He studied hard and always did his very best. He never missed a class and always paid attention. Therefore, there is no need to have doubt or pain in your heart. He will not be hurt by any human being. Don’t worry. I am confident he will return to you and make you happy again. He has learned all the tricks and strategies used by deer to cheat the hunters. So be patient. He will return!” Meanwhile, the trapped fawn was thinking, “All my friends were afraid and ran away. There is no one to help me get out of this deadly trap. Now I must use the tricks and strategies I learned from the wise teacher who taught so well.” The deer strategy he decided to use was the one called, “playing dead.” First, he used his hoofs to dig up the dirt and grass, to make it look like he had tried very hard to escape. Then he relieved his bowels and released his urine, because this is what happens when a deer is caught in a trap and dies in very great fear. Next, he covered his body with his own saliva.
Lying stretched out on his side, he held his body rigidly and stiffened his legs out straight. He turned up his eyes, and let his tongue hang out of the side of his mouth. He filled his lungs with air and puffed out his belly. Finally, with his head leaning on one side, he breathed through the nostril next to the ground, not through the upper one.
Lying motionless, he looked so much like a stiff corpse that flies flew around him, attracted by the awful smells. Crows stood nearby waiting to eat his flesh. Before long it was early morning and the hunter came to inspect his traps. Finding the fawn who was playing dead, he slapped the puffed up belly and found it stiff. Seeing the flies and the mess he thought, “Ah, it has already started to stiffen. He must have been trapped much earlier this morning. No doubt the tender meat is already starting to spoil. I will skin and butcher the carcass right here, and carry the meat home.”
Since he completely believed the deer was dead, he removed and cleaned the trap, and began spreading leaves to make a place to do the butchering. Realizing he was free, the fawn suddenly sprang to his feet. He ran like a little cloud blown by a swift wind, back to the comfort and safety of his mother. The whole herd celebrated his survival, thanks to learning so well from the wise teacher.
The moral is: Well-learned lessons bring great rewards.
Many people spend the whole life in endless pursuit of happiness and consequently feel unhappy. Happiness is a polysemantic word since every person finds happiness in various aspects. It doesn’t matter how much money you have, if you feel happy. You are winner and you’re able to find peace, balance and joy in your life. It’s extremely important to have a general aim in your life. This way, you won’t know in what directions to move and develop. Sometimes you need to change something in your life in order to find the path of happiness. You should try different activities, spheres and styles. It will help you understand what works and what doesn’t work for you.
Bold and determined people don’t waste time dreaming, they work hard. It provides more opportunities for them to make their dreams come true in quite short periods of time. Those people who are always hesitating and sabotaging themselves should change their habits and improve the atmosphere if they want to live a life of their dreams. I know that it’s very difficult to improve yourself, because the hardest battle is fighting against yourself. I hope this article will help you realize what prevents you from happiness.
1. You’re looking for what’s wrong in your life
If you are a pessimist, you’ll notice only bad and unpleasant things around yourself. Pessimists program their minds to look for what’s wrong in their lives. This mindset won’t allow you to reach your goals. If you can do nothing about your habit to see the world in dark colors, then you should try to develop the sense of gratitude. You should be thankful for what you have and stop complaining about things you dislike.
2. You don’t have clear goals
Unfortunately, many people do things they don’t like, because they don’t have clear goals on where they want to be. It’s hard to realize what you really want to be in this harsh and challenging world. There are so many temptations and routes you may try in your life, but you should listen to your heart and choose the one that will help you make your dreams come true. Nothing is impossible. If you have no idea what goals to set, then you should choose any direction, and then try to become the best in it. It’s better to do something than suffer from inaction and uncertainty.
3. You are surrounded with wrong people
It often happens that you are surrounded with people who bring negativity in your life and make you hesitate about your abilities and dreams. These flashes of negativity can damage your motivation and influence your subconscious mind in a negative way. Negative people always try to cause you to lose your bearings. It’s very hard to succeed and stay positive if no one believes in you and when everyone throws sand in your wheels. If you cannot change the circle of your contacts, you should try to broaden it with new acquaintances. You may find positive people using social networks. There are many thematic forums where you can communicate with people who are on a positive wave.
4. You don’t let success enter your life
Human being is the creature of habit. When you have already got used to your casual life and suddenly reach a new level of success, you find it difficult to accept the success and continue reaching new goals. This usually happens due to the fear of unknown, because you have no idea how life will change later. Try not to sabotage your dreams, instead try to find new positive moments and new opportunities in your achievements. When everything is starting to get good in your life, you shouldn’t afraid to open a new page in your life, because it means new outlook, friends and emotions.
5. You don’t focus on your goals
If you are a wishful thinker, you might be full of big ideas. You can spend hours dreaming about things you’d like to accomplish without concrete terms and actions. You may have heard that nothing happens by itself. Achievement happens when you embody your ideas and thoughts. I understand that thoughts have the tendency to realize, but you shouldn’t only wait until it happens. Create a real plan of actions and move toward your happiness step by step. It will help you see the way to your goal and understand what you should particularly do. This strategy is going to be one of the most effective secrets of goal setting.
6. You are waiting for a perfect moment
Many people believe that it’s desirable to wait until something will change for better and look for a perfect moment to start achieving their goals. To my mind, it’s a kind of self-deception that keeps your life on hold. Someone waits until they lose weight, while others want to increase their incomes or improve something in their life, but the window of opportunity is very small. That’s why you should use your opportunities right now. Wise people prefer to accept the conditions they have and move in the direction of their dreams. You should be more thankful for everything you have and you’ll have a chance to see new perspectives in your life.
7. You are lazybones
Successful people tend to suppress their feelings of laziness. This feeling can ruin families, relationships, friendships and careers. Laziness makes you believe that you aren’t good enough or ready for success. I think it’s better to be more productive and fill your life with new activities and other positive things, instead of lying on the sofa and waiting for something wonderful to happen. It’s more interesting to enjoy, explore and experience than just watching as things happen. It’s not your friends’ fault that your life is too boring. You have all chances to live a life of your dream.
Your life is your choice. You should realize that success is something you can achieve if you really want it. All you need to do is to find a correct tool to make your cherished dreams come true. A lot depends on your outlook and your mindset. Try to cultivate optimism and get rid of habits and feelings which spoil your mood and make you miserable. What other things can make you unhappy? Share you tips on how to live the life of your dreams with us please.
Wine is the nectar of the gods. It is one of the oldest and the most precious alcohol drinks known to mankind. I think nothing can be better than enjoying a glass of wine after a tough day. This wonderful beverage will widen your blood vessels and help relax your body. Many people have a habit to consume wine every day. It fills their body with positive life energy and provides life contentment. My friends always say that a glass of wine every day can keep doctor away. I couldn’t believe, but now I realize that wine consumption has a great number of benefits for both physical and emotional well-being. Drinking wine in moderation can boost your immunity and help you lose weight. Moreover, it preserves your memory and makes you more cheerful. This article will change your attitude toward wine. You’ll get to know how wine can make your life better. Just remember, moderation is the key here.
1. It can improve your digestion Most people believe that drinking wine is the best relaxing way to develop and maintain a healthy gut balance, because it has a big number of good gut bacteria. It may help your body digest food and prevent you from various diseases, since there’s a direct link between digestive and immune system. Moreover, many researchers concluded that red wine consumption is extremely effective in decreasing pathogenic bacteria in the gut. Wine is rich in B-vitamins, beneficial enzymes and omega three fatty acids. If you are still hesitating what beverage to choose during your meal, then try to drink a glass of red wine.
2. Wine is a source of youth Many wise people believe that the fountain of youth is filled with red wine, because there’s an anti-aging compound that plays a great role in preventing cell-aging. People who drink wine have more chances to live a longer life than those who prefer to drink beer or other kinds of alcohol. Wine includes resveratrol that stimulates different positive processes and chemical reactions in your body. Numerous useful substances found in wines can rejuvenate your body by activating chemicals that protect against age-related diseases. There’s no need to look for new and sophisticated methods to look younger if you can consume wine with pleasure, but in moderation.
3. It’s high in antioxidants According to the research, wine contains powerful antioxidants and essential vitamins. Red wines are more useful since they have the largest amount of antioxidants. If you don’t drink alcohol, you may receive a dose of these healthy substances by drinking a grape juice, which has similar antioxidant content. A glass of wine a day will help you relax your blood vessels and strengthen your cardiovascular health.
4. It heals your heart and improves overall health Red wine is good for your heart since its healing qualities relax and stimulate your cardiovascular system. Moderation is a very important point if you decide to drink red wine daily. Be careful, because big amounts of alcohol can be harmful to your health. Moderate drinkers have a wonderful memory and productivity of their mental function. Furthermore, moderate consumption of wine prevents blood-sugar trouble and cuts the risk of colon cancer. Plus, it makes you emotionally balanced and happy.
5. It helps you enjoy the moments of appreciation I think that wine is for savoring, not gulping. It can help you make a pause in your busy life and gather the circle of your best friends. It will break fears and help you socialize with people around you. Those who cannot drink wine should know an interesting thing. Scientists have claimed that thinking about a glass of wine can help you relax. It means that your thoughts can change your behaviors according to what you expect. The power of positive thinking can make miracles.
6. Wine is a wonderful alcoholic drink Every time I drink wine, I feel the connection to the land and history of wine. I respect history and people who had dedicated their lives to the production of this wonder of nature. I have always dreamt to visit a wine country and learn something about the ancient process of wine production. Nothing can be better than time spent with your friends somewhere in the middle of the wine country. It’s a great pleasure to enjoy the wine on the land where it’s grown and feel the warmth of the sun that throws light on the grapes.
7. It’s a great fun When I drink wine I always feel fine. Wine has always been a symbol of joy and creativity. It releases endorphins which are the hormones of happiness. But you should be careful while drinking and having fun, if you don’t want to suffer from a hangover next day. My favorite author Ernest Hemingway once noticed a wonderful thing about wine, “Wine is one of the most civilized things in the world and the most natural things of the world that has been brought to the greatest perfection, and it offers a greater range for enjoyment and appreciation than, possibly any other purely sensory thing.”
Wine is a majestic thing that can fill your life with joy, positivity, new acquaintances and creativity. Furthermore, it can improve both your physical and mental health. You should consume wine in moderation, if you don’t want to suffer from alcohol addiction, anxiety and depression. Do you consume wine on a regular basis? What other interesting benefits of wine do you know? By
Unfortunately all people are worrying about something in their lives. Some people show it, while others conceal their emotions. It’s hard to believe but our worries are about the same things. I often worry about my future, relationships, finances, health and many other things, and I know that it can ruin my life. Don’t let anxiety take over your life if you don’t want to suffer from chronic worries. You should find ways to reassure yourself that these worries are pointless and they won’t improve your life. Help you sub-consciousness realize the truth and you’ll be able to deal with yourself and enjoy leading a normal life.
It’s difficult to understand why some people treat life difficulties easier than others who are captured by constant fears and pointless worries. A lot depends on the nature of your mind and the type of your character. Luckily, there are a few techniques that can help you get rid of annoying worries, which are spoiling your life. I hope this article will prove you that there’s no need to worry about life.
1. Worries about social inequality One of the most important things you should do is to admit and understand that life isn’t equal and honest. Someone has millions on their accounts while others live in need. If social inequality creates inner conflicts in your mind, then you should change your mindset and stop treating others as competition. But nevertheless, you have all chances and opportunities to develop in various directions. You should always believe in your skills and focus on desirable results. This mindset will make you more successful. Furthermore, try to reduce communication with suspicious and jealous people who fill your life with negativity in every possible way.
2. You want to make more money and advance your career This is one of the widely spread goals everyone wants to reach. Don’t ask too much questions to yourself. They can only damage your confidence and make you hesitate in your abilities to succeed. You should believe that you are smart and strong enough to reach any goal and you deserve the best. It’s important to understand that you should reach goals step by step. Take all necessary measures to advance your career and increase your incomes. Imagine your success and write down steps you may take to become more successful.
Read also – 10 Habits That Can Steal Your Happiness
3. Thinking over financial problems at night Almost all people have a tendency to mull over financial problems before they fall asleep. These thoughts can be harmful, because they can provoke insomnia and other kinds of sleep disorder. To my mind, it’s better to talk to a trusted person about your problem than leave yourself alone with the issue. I’m sure they’ll give you a helping hand or give you a valuable advice on how to improve your personal financial situation. It’s significantly easier to find the solution to the problem together.
4. Thinking about negative people It often happens that negative people don’t leave your mind alone. Your family members or friends may also bring you down. It may seem difficult to avoid communication with the people you love, but if they hurt you regularly, you should take measures to protect yourself from negativity. Try to help them, but don’t let their worries ruin your life. Many psychologists advise to surround your life with people who don’t give grounds to worry about everything. Positive environment will free your mind of anxiety.
5. Worrying about your weight There are no magic pills which can make your body perfect. I prefer physical exercises to medicines, because different pills can make your hormonal balance worse and damage your health. Today you can lose weight with a help of a healthy diet and physical exercises, but you should do it on a regular basis. Everything depends on your genetics. Someone eats a lot and stays slim when others eat less and put on weight very quickly. Lead a healthy lifestyle and you’ll be proud of your magnificent body.
6. Worrying about things you cannot afford This world is full of temptation around. Hundreds of shopping centers offer marvelous goods. Unfortunately, you’re sometimes unable to buy what you really want. You often feel anxious and despondent about this fact. I think everyone knows that easy accessible things bring you less pleasure than things you are dreaming about. You should develop the power of will and work an extra few hours every day if you want to earn more money and buy things you like. Those who can wait have a chance to receive the best.
7. You want to keep everything in balance This worry is the biggest weakness of many people. You are just a human being and you have no power to keep everything in balance, because everything in this world isn’t permanent. If you’re cooperating with people, you should be ready to face their irresponsibility, stupidity, laziness and indifference. There’re millions of challenging situations and problems that can ruin your plans and make you unable to keep everything in balance. Just treat all difficulties as interesting life adventures and new possibilities.
8. Worries about future events Nowadays many people have a frustrating habit to worry about future events that may not happen. I understand that sometimes there are real reasons to worry about future, but people often fret for no rational reason. It’s better to imagine successful results of your actions than picturing a negative outcome. You should realize and accept the fact that your worries cannot change the future event. It can only damage your physical and emotional well-being. If you cannot stop worrying, then you should learn to find positive moments in your worrisome thoughts. This technique will help you replace annoying and destructive thoughts.
9. You think you aren’t good enough Many women worry about their appearance and other aspects of their personality. The only effective way to stop worrying about your imperfection is to develop a sense of gratitude. You should be thankful for everything you have and should learn to love yourself. Those people who are hard on themselves always suffer from anxiety. Don’t waste big sums of money to improve your appearance. Good mood and frank smile will be enough to make your personality and appearance better. I’m sure that gratitude can replace your worries with pleasant emotions and feelings.
Hopefully, this article will change your attitude towards anxiety. Try to find comfort and peace in your mind. I was taught to cast my cares and problems upon heavens. It helps me feel free from worry and annoying obsessive thoughts. What are your biggest worries? Share your tips on how to stop worrying about life with us please. By